Saturday, December 22, 2007

To God be the Glory!

Those of you who know me probably know that I have been taking exams for as long as you can remember. The past few years have been extremely challenging- filled with innumerable sleepless nights, heartaches and tears. Balancing work, professional exams and life in general (or rather, whatever was left of it :p) is probably the hardest thing I've ever done. There have been many times along the way when I asked myself if the nightmare was really worth it.

At long last, the long journey of exams is FINALLY over. There are no words that will adequately express my gratitude to God for His incredible kindness and grace. I really, really did not expect to clear both papers; especially since I was convinced that I completely messed up the Communications paper.

Hubby must have gotten a fright when I burst into tears upon seeing my name appear once on the pass list. When I saw my name twice (and thus registering what that meant), I started sobbing uncontrollably and just went completely bonkers.

Looking back at my journey, it is amazing to see how God has led me to where I am. The journey has been difficult, but I know that God has used the ups and downs to help me grow in my walk with Him. God is good indeed; everything happens according to His will, and in His time.

To God be the Glory!

5 comments:

moonie said...

Yes, yes.....can definitely attest to the sleepless nights and strugge....well, all in God's timing I must say! Praise God! This must be one of the most memorable gifts from the Father!! ;)

harrylee said...

amen!

Jess said...

Amen! Soli deo gloria :)

jesscet said...

hey ley, a belated Congratulations! when i first had a glimpse of some congratulations message on your Facebook wall, guess what i thought!? hehe..;) anyway, am happy for you and glad to read you give all glory to God! :)

lynklee said...

congrats! you've joined the club of rare species folk!