Sunday, December 09, 2007

Asian Civilisations Museum, Singapore

This may sound nerdy, but I like visiting museums. There is just so much out there to learn.

I visited the Asian Civilisations Musuem late one afternoon, and I had a really great time. Just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I know everything about Asia, right? Heh.

There was just so much to see- in fact, I was kicking myself for not allowing more time to see everything. I had to leave because the museum was closing, and then I realised I completely missed the South Asia Gallery! Sigh.

I particularly enjoyed the Southeast Asia and the China galleries. Some of the exhibits in the Southeast Asia Gallery reminded me of those history lessons back in school, but of course the museum experience was a lot more enjoyable compared to having to learn the stuff because I had too! :p

If you're ever in Singapore and you have some free time after all that shopping *chuckle*, do consider dropping by. Find out more about the museum here! :)

No comments: