Sunday, December 09, 2007

Great World City, Singapore

Was in Singapore again recently, and this time I stayed quite near to Great World City. In case you're not sure what Great World City is- it's a shopping mall, and apprently it's famous for their toilets. No, I'm not kidding :p

Anyway, I managed to convince Moonie to visit all the toilets with me (yes, there was a certain amount of whining and rolling of eyes on her part) but hey, it was all in good fun! Hahaha!

The toilets are painted and decorated according to certain themes, and if I recall correctly, I think each toilet is different (even the ones on the same floor), so we got to see 6-8 different themes all in all.

Bullfighting in Spain


Africa



Holland- see the wooden clogs hanging on the door? :)



Venice!

Walk like an Egyptian..

Interesting toilets, eh? :)

1 comment:

lynklee said...

gosh i live in this country and i didn't know they had that!