Friday, December 07, 2007

My Elephant: Thai Restaurant & Cafe

Seems like ages since I last posted an entry on food, so here's one that I've been meaning to post for the longest time.

My dear friend SmallBoy had just opened a restaurant, and I visited one day during lunchtime to check the place out. It was packed; good to see that business was brisk! SmallBoy himself was running around like mad- taking orders and attending to customers.

I settled for one of the set lunches- which at RM7.90, is really good value for money. I opted for the Tom Yum Noodle, which was delicious! It didn't taste like the usual tom yum in most restaurants, but I found it really tasty and refreshing.

Will definitely be back one day with the hubby- next time, it shall be for dinner! :)

My Elephant
Thai Restaurant & Cafe
Block C-G4, Happy Mansion,
Jln 17/13, Section 17,
46400 PJ.

2 comments:

jesscet said...

i had the pleasure of eating there with `smallboy' fiance and two others. we had a few dishes and they were delicious! you must try the Tom Sum soup and the glutinous rice yam paste! absolutely divine!

btw, My Elephant made it to the Top 10 Picks for 2007 in KLue magazine this month! The owner must be elated! :)

leymondcha said...

Oh wow... I guess i must definitely go back soon :)