Saturday, May 19, 2007

Nyonya Kitchen, Damansara Uptown

Hubby and I were running errands at Damansara Uptown one day and as usual, finding a parking there is a nightmare. We had to park in some basement and ended up walking around in the hot sun (dreadful heat these days) to get things done.

We needed to grab a quick lunch so we ended up at the nearest air-conditioned restaurant we could see. It was packed; so ended up having to sit outside (at least there were fans, heh).

I ordered the coldest thing I could think of-

Cendol- it was delicious!
And you can add your own syrup to get your ideal level of sweetness..

I went for the Assam Laksa; I thought it looked a bit too red, but it tasted good. You can 'tailor-make' the dish by adding as much or as little prawn paste to it. Yummy...

No comments: