Thursday, May 24, 2007

Nando's, Mid Valley

Hubby and I are both fans of the chicken at Nando's. We like the different flavours that we can choose from, and how the flesh is yummy to the very last bite!

Dropped by for lunch the other day; hmm looks like the Mid Valley outlet has just undergone some renovation- it's brighter now and I think the 'sauce holders' (errr what do you call those?) are new. Quite cute, eh?


I went for the Hot Peri-Peri flavour; DELICIOUS! I always have the chicken with my favourite chips and coleslaw.

I vaguely recall eating Nando's for the very first time when I was in the UK. Being Malaysian, I scoffed at the idea that food could be spicy in the UK; and so I bravely took on the Flaming Hot Peri-Peri flavour.

O_o

Suffice to say, I have never tried that flavour again since.

4 comments:

harrylee said...

being a meat lover, i actually don't really like nando's

i can't quite say why

the guvnor said...

how can harrylee not love nandos. i have a loyalty card.

where's the picture of the hair?!?!?! waiting for it!

lynklee said...

yup, nando's at bayswater... had the same experience as you! guess we really shouldn't under-estimate other cultures' appetite for spice (this is mexican?). vague memories of underestimate other unlikely cultures - and ended up in a terrible red state!

leymondcha said...

harry- odd that you don't like Nando's. Maybe you're strictly a KFC fan :)

rach- the hair? no lah shan't blog about that... :p

lyndis- hey were we actually at the same Nando's when that happened? hahahaa...

oh and btw Peri-peri is the name used in Portuguese to describe the African bird's eye chilli..