Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Foodbyes :)

Don't like Goodbyes, so we had some 'Foodbyes' instead :D

We started off with a lunch buffet at Halia, located at the Sime Darby Convention Centre.

Piled my plate high with food; think the nicest item on this plate was the beef rendang (that brown chunk of meat in the centre)...

Of course I didn't just go for one round- who does that at a buffet!?! Heh. Anyway, shall skip all the other rounds and go straight to dessert. The cheesecake was nice but the bread & butter pudding was too 'custardy' for my liking. Somehow it lacked the 'bite' that I like when savouring the layers of soft bread. That thing that looks like it has a grape on top- well the best way I can think of to describe it would be 'an inverted kuih koci'. Haha :)

More food followed back at the office later... all this at tea-time!

1 comment:

Nicholas said...

mmmmmm, all that food is making me hungry