Monday, May 21, 2007

My New Car!

I have been considering changing my 3-year old Vios for the longest time now. Started doing research on a couple of cars including the Honda Civic, Mazda 3, Ford Focus, etc. After much consideration, I am quite determined to get a Civic sometime next year. Everytime I see some of these nice cars on the road, I will ask Wifey to check them out too....but most of the time she will just roll her eyes... O_o

However, on impulse, I BOUGHT a car today! It's a Ferrari!!!

Front view (check out the sport rims!)

Rear View (check out the twin exhaust pipes)

Okay, okay...you guessed it right...it's just a miniature car. I bought it today at the Shell petrol station. Now they are having this promotion where you can buy 1 of these Ferraris for....not RM399,000, not RM39,900, not RM3,900 but just RM3.99....if you pump RM40 worth of V-Racing Power petrol....I'm such a sucker :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha... CE bought 1 too...
he got it 2 wks ago... was in the display cupboard... i heard got a series of collections... ;p