Friday, August 19, 2011

Going over to the dark side...

On my journey back home to KL, the immigration line was again quite long; thank God I made it to the airport with enough time to spare.

I still had not bought any gifts for my kids yet, so I was really happy to see a Disney store there! I rushed to the baby nursery to express for a bit, and then ran over to the Disney store to pick up some bits and pieces. Gosh, everything there is so expensive! :p

After that I popped over to another store to buy some local delicacies, such as the famous 'wife cake' (loh por peng) and then started to make my way to my boarding gate.

And guess what I saw? Another Coach outlet!

With only 10 minutes to spare before boarding time, I decided to walk into the store. And then, I saw a bag which was very similar to the one I almost bought at Citygate, but this was in a colour I really liked, AND it was RM200 cheaper than the one in Citygate!

Was it an impulse buy? Oh dear, I certainly hope not (nevermind the fact that I decided to buy the bag in under 10 minutes, and then ran to the boarding gate like a madwoman :p).

And so, I went over to the dark side. Drat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant believe still got time to express milk... LOL

cp

Anonymous said...

Hey.....i wanna see a picture of the 'bag'....... can't believe you man...seriously! ;P never change do you?!? hahaaha.....Moonie