Saturday, July 30, 2011

Trip to Hong Kong- Day 4

My final (half) day in Hong Kong was a manic one. I got up really early in the morning as I planned to meet dimsuminthecity in town, and I needed to allow time for expressing (milk, that is), grab a quick breakfast, check-out, leave my luggage at the airport and catch the Airport Express to Hong Kong.

Phew.



Photos of the Regal Airport Hotel


On board the Airport Express


Taken during the train journey (the window panes were tinted)

I had a great time catching up with my friends, and it was wonderful seeing little J. He's such a cute little boy! It was nice to chat after such a long time; we only get to meet up once a year (at the most).

After that, I did the craziest thing ever. I got off at Tsing Yi station on the Airport Express return journey, and made my way back to Citygate! Sigh, I'm such a sucker. My destination? The Coach outlet! I spent the looongest time there, pondering first over which bag to buy, and then after that, in which colour. Groan.

I made my choice, queued to pay, and when I checked the merchandise, I found some tiny defects so I asked the sales staff to get me another bag. The next one had the same defect, and the next one as well! By this time I was getting really nervous as I had to rush back to the airport to catch my flight home. And so I changed my mind about buying and left the shop in a huff! I bet the sales staff really hated me! :p But hey, if something costs THAT much, surely I would expect it to be perfect?!? Hmmph.

And so, my money was safe.. for a while more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. cant believe the money can be kept "safe" after all... haha

cp