Friday, July 29, 2011

Trip to Hong Kong- Day 3

As soon as the conference ended the next day, we pretty much zoomed off to check out the famous Citygate shopping outlet; where branded goods are apparently available at huge discounts.

Now I'm not a big fan of branded goods; I just can't bring myself to spend THAT much $$ on bags/shoes/whatever. I do like this particular Burberry bag, but it costs RM2k+ and I think my money could be put to much better use. Like paying my mortgage. Or saving up for my kids' education. Hmmm.


Anyway, I did manage to buy some stuff at some of the shops. A pair of Crocs; and some other bits and pieces, so that was good. I did spend a lot of time at the Coach outlet, agonising over the thought of whether to actually buy something.

'Should I buy?' Yes, just buy- give myself a treat for working so hard!

'No, I don't need it! Don't go over to the Dark Side!'

And this went on and on and on. Until it was closing time. And so, my money was safe... Or so I thought.

Watch out for the next few posts! ;)

No comments: