Saturday, August 27, 2011

Groupon craze!

I've recently discovered the wonders of shopping online for discounted deals. It's highly highly addictive and it's come to the stage where I check all my favourite websites every day. Yikes.

And there are so many of them- Groupon, MyDeal, Everyday, Milkadeal, Streetdeal, ILoveDiscounts, etc!

I've made some purchases as well, and I've used some of the vouchers, including some for a Japanese meal, a big tub of Lecka-Lecka gelato at 50% off, hairdressing services and a massage. Not too bad, although one must be careful with the food-related discounts. I really didn't think that the Japanese meal deal was 'worth it'- so to speak- as it didn't feel like a genuine discount. Perhaps the portions were scaled down, or the original price of the meal on the discount website was inflated. Hmmm.

Overall, I think this new hobby of mine has resulted in me spending more $$$! Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont go for facial or slim program, they talk until u buy a package b4 letting u out of the shop, AJ ended spent a lot more.

cp