Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sing-Along!

Our little boy loves to sing. When he was younger, he loved to do what I call 'fill-in-the-blanks' singing, which goes something like this:

Us: Twinkle twinkle little..
Him: *STAR*
Us: How I wonder what you
Him: *ARE*
....

You get the idea. Hehe.

Now that he's older, he's can sing entire songs, complete with a pretty decent tune, and it's just so cute to watch.

Some of the things that he can sing (either whole or in part):

- Twinkle twinkle little star
- This old man
- London Bridge
- BINGO
- Yankee Doodle
- ABC song
- Head & shoulders
- One, two, three, four, five
- Sing a song of sixpence

I'm sure I've missed some; but this is all I can recall off-hand...

His favourite? I would say 'Yankee Doodle', since he wants that to be sung to him at night when we pat him to sleep!

Sigh. He can be so cute sometimes! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. is his time to sing for the little one... save your job! :o)

cp