Friday, July 20, 2007

Pottermania!!

Harry Potter fever is here again. With movie number 5 (Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix) already out and book number 7 (Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows) out tomorrow, Harry Potter is just everywhere!! Woo hoo!! :D

Managed to catch the movie recently- I REALLY enjoyed it, even though I didn’t like the book all that much. Couldn’t stand the way Harry was raving and ranting all the time. Felt like slapping him all throughout the book!! Fortunately, he wasn’t THAT annoying in the movie.

Boy, Daniel Radcliffe has really grown- and into quite a dashing young man might I add. Oh, and watch out for Luna Lovegood- there’s something about her that I find rather enchanting.

Few more hours till I get my hands on Harry Potter 7!!

2 comments:

Carmen and Kim Kee said...

We watched the movie too... enjoyed the special effects very much. But I personally prefer the previous one. Mmm...may be the movie will be more lively if we'd read the book...

Just a suggestion, if you like action movie, you can watch Die Hard 4...really 'gen cheong' from the beginning to the end...I can assure you that you have no time to breathe...

fatboybakes said...

yar, the OTP book was so bad, so much so i didnt even buy the following HBP....which turned out to be quite good. (borrowed from tony toh). then after reading it, i thought, no point buying lah, since read liao, but drat, should have. so this time round, i did order DH, but now, i think i HAVE to buy HBP coz my set would be incomplete otherwise. sigh. i agree movie was quite good. me and wife ponteng-ed work at noon to go watch on 1st day.