Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Carl's Junior, Plaza Singapura

Harry Potter was quite eager to introduce this fast food chain to me- apparently they serve the most delicious, super-size burgers. So off to Carl’s Junior we went.

I had no idea which burger to choose- they all looked huge; so I finally decided on a burger (can’t remember the name) that had guacamole inside. Maybe the avocado will balance out all the other unhealthy stuff in the burger? I don’t think so. Moonie told me later that I should have gone for the one with Portobello mushrooms. Odd, but I didn’t recall seeing that on the menu. Drat, am quite sure I would have loved that. Maybe next time then?

Or maybe not. I felt positively stuffed after that meal (in addition to our burgers we had the chilli cheese fries too). Talk about a recipe for disaster. Don’t think my heart can take eating burgers like these too often. O_o

Heart attack-inducing chilli cheese fries..

No comments: