Saturday, May 09, 2015

London - May 2015 (Day 1)

Somehow I ended up having to go to London for a one day meeting (!); and so I extended the trip to include spending some time with my siblings while I was there. The brother was there studying for his Masters and the sister happened to be in town for her exams.

The first thing I did in an attempt to beat the jet lag when I landed, was to visit the Wellcome Collection on Euston Road. This museum advertises itself as 'the free destination for the incurably curious'; and although I was really tired, I found the visit very interesting.

My brother joined me after his classes ended, and off we went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in Leavesden, 20 miles north-west of London. Now I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan so this was very exciting for me! It was really interesting and exciting to see how the movies were made- the props and various other elements of the films- up close. Strictly for fans though - I think one would be quite lost if you weren't a fan!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the studios tour! :)













No comments: