Thursday, May 01, 2008

Duck King, Jaya One

We checked out the new Jaya One recently, which seems to consist mainly of office space and F&B outlets. This idea seems to be rather popular these days- reminds me of Plaza Damas and Solaris Mont Kiara.

Part of the landscaping..

We had dinner at Duck King, which apparently is quite famous in Indonesia. I was quite tickled when I saw the bill, as all the items were listed in Bahasa Indonesia (although the menu was in English).. somehow the names just sounded so cute! :)


The 'Ikan Krapu Soun Sereh' (Fish with Lemongrass and Vermicelli) was quite interesting...


This was our favourite- the 'Mun Tahu & Ayam Cincang' (Beancurd with Minced Chicken); such a simple dish but it was oh-so-delicious! One side of the beancurd had this yummy layer of something (I think it was seaweed), so that was a nice touch.

'Nasi Kecap Asin Min Babi' and 'Nasi Hainam'

Is it me, or does this duck look rude?!? *chuckle*

No comments: