Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Canton Bay, Sunway Pyramid

I am Cantonese, but I have never really thought much of Cantonese cuisine (actually I don't really know which dishes belong to which clan), but Canton Bay in Sunway Pyramid turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

The 5 of us ordered dishes to share, and all of them were actually quite good.

The Hot and Sour Soup came in a big bowl (for only RM 10) and each of us had a small bowl each. Talk about good value! Clockwise: Salt and Pepper Squid, Claypot Beancurd and Mongolian Beef- all of them were yummy. Basically, everything made me want to eat heaps of rice :p

We decided to try the Aromatic Duck, which I thought was just so-so. Found it a tad dry, actually. Plus, we had to wait a-g-e-s for the dish to arrive.

Definitely a place we would go back someday (although I think I'll try the other types of duck...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, we glad you like most of our foods, you are very wellcome to dine-in with us again.

Sincerrelly
Sofian Daud
Canton Bay Manager