Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Birthday Fondue!

We didn't buy a cake this year, but we did have a lovely Häagen-Dazs fondue! We were in Sunway Pyramid, and since there were 5 of us, we decided it was just nice to share one amongst ourselves (and this was after a huge meal as well :p). Well, as they say, there is ALWAYS room for dessert! Hahaha :)

I wouldn't necessarily say you'll be getting your money's worth of Häagen-Dazs ice-cream (I counted 14 mini scoops), but it's good fun dipping the bits and pieces into the yummy chocolate!

To finish it off, I made a wish and blew out the candle! :D

3 comments:

Hon Wai said...

Hello! The past couple of entries show delicious food and thoughtful commentaries on the good. However, it would be good to add variety e.g. on your worklife, family life, travels, your musings on life and the universe, etc.

Anon said...

Mmmm... DIY hot choc fudge-coated Haagen Daaz mini ice-cream balls :) Guess you'd have to quickly eat them before they melt!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.