Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Kluang Rail Coffee

Some of you may have heard of the famous coffee shop at the railway station in Kluang. I was quite excited when all the 'Kluang Stations' started popping up all over KL (if I'm not mistaken I think everything still remains a family business venture). If you've been to the one at 1 Utama, you will notice how they have tried to make the outlet look like a real railway station (the old kind- not the KL Sentral kind :p) I found it rather endearing, really.

Anyway, I was back in Kluang recently, and Mum took me to the new 'Kluang railway station coffee shop' that just opened recently. It was a bit strange, not being in the super-warm and crowded original shop right next to the railway tracks (by the way, the old one is still there).

'Railway tracks' on the ceiling!

The famous buns..

The food still seems to be the same; and on the upside, there is air-condition now! :)

2 comments:

HL said...

Ah, I've been wondering when you were going to blog about that! ;)

Unknown said...

oh, I smell food!!! delicious!!! I went there once with my friends, during the May 1st holiday, a few yrs back, unfortunately, they're closed on the labour day too.