Thursday, June 07, 2007

Shrek 3

Watched this with hubby the other day- nearly died laughing; it was just so funny! Personally I liked this better than Shrek 2, where I found the Fairy Godmother dreadfully annoying.

In this movie, when his new father-in-law King Harold falls ill, Shrek is looked at as the heir to the land of Far, Far Away. Horrified at the thought of becoming king, Shrek recruits his friends Donkey and Puss in Boots to find the 'other' heir, while Princess Fiona rallies a band of royal girlfriends to fend off the nasty Prince Charming.

I wonder if there will be a Shrek 4? Hahaha :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wanted to watch long time... coz the 1st and 2nd also very gd... but CE said he havent watch the 2nd wo... therefore, cant watch lo... ;-(

Mark said...

Ley,

I prefer Shrek 2 more than Shrek the 3rd. The new character featured, Artie, didn't have as much impact to me as Puss-In-Boots. At least, Puss did his kasihan look twice in Shrek the 3rd.