Saturday, June 16, 2007

Blokus!!

I jumped for joy when I stumbled upon this game at a cafe in Cineleisure. I was looking for it sometime last year but heard that one can only get it in Singapore. I was so excited and finally ended up buying the version for 4 players, instead of 2 (since hubby also said that this way, more people can join in the fun when we have a games night!). Yippeee!! :D

Took this picture of the instructions printed on the back of the box- hmm not sure if the instructions posted here are actually legible. Anyway, it's a really really simple game, and each game is unique. Apparently, Blokus is the 'Most Awarded Game of the 21st Century'!

Colours for 4 players...

Hubby and I partitioned the board so that we could play a 2-player game. He's already beaten me 3 times! :p Beginner's luck, he says. I say it helps that he's into buildings and blocks and stuff. ^_^

Talk about sour grapes! Hahaha :D

Check out www.blokus.com for more info!

1 comment:

the guvnor said...

looks like tetris on a board. am still trying to figure out from the website what this game entails...looks difficult :) but then again i'm a ditz. can't wait to play with you and R!. rach x