Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tagged: 6 weird things about me

Being new to this whole blogging thing, everything is a novelty- hence my strange request to Fatboy, pleading with him to tag me! :D

Here are the rules of the 'Tag':

RULES: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Anyway, here is my list of 6 weird things:

1. I absolutely have to wash my feet before going to bed. I don't dry them- I like the feeling of my cold, wet feet slowly drying off on the bed. Have been scolded and told numerous times that rheumatism will plague me one of these days...

2. I love the feeling of getting into a warm car that has been sitting in the sun for a while. Everyone else winds down the window, turn the air-condition on full blast while waiting for the inside of the car to cool down a little. Me- I just hop right in and enjoy the warmth seep right into my bones. Mmmmm...

3. I need to count to three when I do certain things- e.g. locking my car, turning off the bathroom light. So please don't think I'm nuts when you catch me muttering 1-2-3, 1-2-3...

4. I can 'crack' almost every single joint in my body; working from head to toe- my neck, back, elbow, wrist, knuckles, knees, ankles and toes. It scares the living daylights out of people.

5. My palms have the strangest reaction when it comes into contact with hand creams or moisturisers. It gets redder and redder and beads of sweat can be seen forming on my palms after I've slathered on some cream. I demonstrated this weird reaction to some people once and they seemed quite shocked... :p

6. I like to 'split' fingernails. No idea what that is? You know the bit of the fingernail that nail-biters chew on? Well if you look very closely you might notice that these sometimes have a few 'layers' which you can separate and peel off. The closest thing that I can think of to describe this would be like 'splitting' the OTHER side of a double-sided tape AFTER you've stuck it onto a piece of paper (say). Now this is quite an obsession of mine; when my siblings were much younger (and hence less likely to put up a protest), I used to grab their hands and feet (yup toenails can be 'split' too) to satisfy my craving!!

Ok, according to the rule of the 'Tag', I need to tag 6 other people. The 'lucky' ones are jesscet, chipmunkrock, foodiefighters, fatchipmunk, litsberger and dimsuminthecity... :D

3 comments:

jesscet said...

hehe, notice ur weirdness list has a lot to do with your anatomy! aiyo.. now i have to crack my head to think of my own list.. not that i am not weird. haha.

moonie said...

well...i can definitely testify to ALL those weird traits (except mebbe the 1-2-3- counting part!). As a personal victim of the toe- splitting incident, here's some advice: RUN!! when she comes in one of those obsessive phases!
Plus, from a professional point of view, you are suffering from OCD (obsessive, compulsive disorder - think of Jack Nicholson in 'As Good As It Gets)!! hahaha....ciao!

fatboybakes said...

haha, lately, i've been doing the fingernail thing, coz after my boil on my finger, and the minor surgery, that part of the nail went all weird. its slowly returning to normal, as it grows, but the end bit is like two tapes stuck together.