Wednesday, July 23, 2008

London to Bristol

The next day saw us travelling from London to Bristol, where I was due to attend my two-day course held at the Marriott Hotel. Traffic was heavy on the highway, so we arrived in Bristol quite late in the afternoon.

Bristol seemed like a rather small and sleepy place; we walked around a little and saw places like the Centre Promenade, Corn Street and the Corn Exchange.

We popped by Wetherspoon's for an affordable meal- like my friends and I used to after CU meetings on Thursdays back at university, although prices have most definitely gone up since those days! Think it was £5.99 back then?

Bottom right: Just HAD to get this when I saw it...
Part of the memory lane experience :p

1 comment:

harrylee said...

Ok ok. Will try to look at Oxford for the professionalism course. Do you think I can book for it now?