Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sushi Groove, One Utama

Was wandering around One Utama in search of food one day and ended up here. As its name suggests- this place has quite a 'groovy' feel to it; there are a lot of groovy names on the menu! :)

As an example, check out the Godzilla Roll. It was errmmm, BIG. Other than that I don't quite remember it making an impact, taste-wise.

Can't remember what the name of this was, but I remember the slices of beef featured were not that nice. Tough and rather tasteless, I thought.

This was my favourite. The tender slices of unagi went well with the crunchy tempura bits; yummy! Nothing extraordinary, but I guess I'm just easy to please! :)

2 comments:

jesscet said...

nb. this comment is not related to this particular post..

but i just wanna say.. you forgot to commemorate your blog's 1st anniversary!! i see it just turned one recently.

anyway, happy blog-birthday and keep it up! hehe ;)

Sushers said...

heys! i feel that place is overpriced and the food ain't that great really! was really excited about it when it first opened tho.