Saturday, February 09, 2008

Souled Out with Harry Potter

Just realised that I forgot to blog about this dinner that we had with Harry Potter ages ago. We chose Souled Out since Harry Potter's other group of friends was there as well, so it was a case of killing two birds with one stone. :)

We had a great time eating and chatting. We ordered this salmon pizza, which I really liked; maybe it was the Japanese egg mayonnaise that I'm so mad about. Every time I go to the supermarket I would stare longingly at the bottles of this mayonnaise (the one with the baby logo in front) and then slap myself out of the daydream, since I would realistically have no use for THAT much mayonnaise. Heh :p

Kebab- not too bad


Chicken Cordon Bleu- yummy...


And of course... dessert!

It does seem like Souled Out has updated their menu somewhat; looks like hubby and I will be popping by more often! :)

1 comment:

Sushers said...

hmmmm...i have to go back to souled out when i'm back for summer and try their food there again. the salmon pizza looks GOOOOOOD. one of the things i miss about home: cheap food!!