Sunday, April 03, 2011

Craving for a holiday...

I have just spent a week at home with the kids. It's a company policy that I have to take some block leave every year, so I coincided it with my parents' holiday to China.

It has been a rather physically tiring week, with lots of yelling- i.e. phrases like 'Don't play with the wires', 'Cannot beat mei-mei', 'Sit down!', 'Don't put your fingers in your mouth', etc etc. Phew. I really wonder how stay-at-home-mums cope. Hmmm.

I'm seriously craving for a holiday. We're hoping to take a quick break sometime in end Aug, after hubby's exams. I've done loads of research over the past week- we're looking at either Bangkok or Bali. I've even reached the stage where I've drawn up an itinerary! :p

Hopefully we can sort out the babysitting arrangements for the kids...

No comments: