Monday, January 25, 2010

My new Starwood Privilege Card

After mulling over it for the longest time, we finally decided to sign up for the Starwood Privilege Card. The benefits appeared really attractive, and I wanted to get it on time to utilise some of the benefits for hubby's birthday.

At RM620 for a 13-mth membership, we get to enjoy:
- One complimentary dining certificate for 2 at Le Meridien KL
- One complimentary dining certificate for 2 at Sheraton Imperial KL
- One complimentary dining certificate for 2 at The Westin KL
- Dining benefits (2 pax 50% off, 3 pax 33% off and so on)
- One night complimentary stay at any of the 3 Starwood hotels above
and much more!

We've since used one of the complimentary dining certificates- more about that in my next post! We're also planning a trip in early March, and I tried to utilise one of the accommodation benefits, but I was a bit miffed to find out that I could not do so, due to some conditions that I didn't know about. Hmmph. Oh well, we got another deal that seemed quite reasonable so hopefully it works out after all.

1 comment:

Kelvin said...

Hi,
Was wondering how do I sign up for this card.I went to the site, but it was for Starwood Prefered Guest card.
Have read abit on this card and the vouchers sound quite worth it.
How much is the membership fees?

Thanks