Saturday, March 04, 2017

Work trip to Hong Kong (Feb 2017)

I was back again in HK for work, in Feb 2017. I decided to go over the weekend to hang out with my dear friend, R- and as you can see from these photos below, we had a whale of a time! We were being absolutely ridiculous at the Line Friends Store- it was so much fun! Haha.





Hahaha!



Guess what these are? Kitchen sponges!

We also tried this dim sum place that served 'cute' dim sum. Yummy!




'Vomiting' dim sum- this was hilarious!


Errr... these are not condoms....


It was good to be able to spend some quality time with R- catching up and praying for each other. I absolutely love that girl. Wished we lived closer to each other...


Moved to Hotel Indigo in preparation for the work phase of my trip to start- nice hotel


I also managed to catch dinner with Y, another dear friend from my university days. We had a lovely Spanish dinner, and we had a good time catching up. 


Always nice to come to HK!

No comments: