Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Kuching Trip- Day 3

There wasn't time to do much on our last day in Kuching. After breakfast, we decided to go in search of the famous cat statues. For some strange reason, we had not seen any yet!

We only had time to see one; since we didn't know where the others were, and we had a flight to catch. One is better than none, I suppose... Heh.


The only cat statue we managed to see

Hornbills in the hotel lobby

Checking out was quick and smooth, and soon we were on our way to the airport. The little one was so tired he fell asleep in the stroller while we browsed the shops at the airport.


Watching a plane getting a 'shower'

This time he stayed awake throughout the flight, and he coped well with the take-off and the landing. Thank God. I was so afraid he would have motion sickness or have a meltdown and refuse to stay in his seat.

Overall, it was quite a good trip. We did not get to do much, but I really enjoyed the time we spent with our little boy. I think he enjoyed having the both of us all to himself as well (just like the old days before his sister came along).

For me, the trip gave me some much-needed exclusive time with my son, and I am very grateful for that time of bonding. He seems to be closer to me after our Kuching trip; and for that, I thank You, Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish my CW continue to be close after seeing 2nd one. But guess OCE will have more credits... ;-(

cp